What do you hope to deliver on the final deadline?

The end of the school year is always a stressful but blissful moment. The burdens of testing lessened by the imminent reward of vacation. As for my project, I have not been able to devote significant time to tinkering and fine-tuning. Standardized testing coupled with athletics and music really do weigh me down for time.
Although progress has slowed, I am still committed to my goal. By May 20th, I hope to be able to present a finished and working device; fully welded and polished product with no exposed wiring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the one trait that you believe to be the most crucial to your success? How has failure been part of your learning?

Project Summary

What are your plans for working on your Capstone during Spring Break?