What are your goals for the project?

I chose my pipe-tuner idea because it was clearly the most realistic. I have had this concept in my mind since forever, and have thought about different mediums but which did not turn out to be quite doable. What I hope to accomplish with this project is get a feel for physical creation of something useful from 'book knowledge' and to also learn in the process of making it. Of course, the end product would also be very applicable since I could use it to tune my own instrument.

This week, I have gathered many of the resources I need before beginning material purchasing and construction. Most likely will have to head out to buy the requisites soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Summary

Is your Capstone project helping you think about your future?

What is the one trait that you believe to be the most crucial to your success? How has failure been part of your learning?