Who is your mentor?

  For this project, I choose Mr. Jesse Ofgang, my previous music teacher and neighbor for 6 years. In 2012, my mother received a job offer from the Marvelwood School, and took up on it as a way to bring me back to America. The very same year my mother came, Mr. Ofgang was hired by Marvelwood as well. We were neighbors downstairs in Sterling. J-dog as I amicably refer to him as posed as a big brother figure for me rather than a father-like figure because saying so would insult his youth. We played chess and sometimes Mario Kart during our off-time, and when I became a Freshmen at Marvelwood he was my music teacher.
  I have asked him to be my mentor on this project because he's evidently good at music, and understands my passion and skill in music. I think he will be able to help me turn this piece into a real musical device rather than just a DiY sort of tool. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Summary

Is your Capstone project helping you think about your future?

What is the one trait that you believe to be the most crucial to your success? How has failure been part of your learning?