Is your Capstone project helping you think about your future?

  So far, my Capstone Project has taught me many quintessential lessons and struck me with difficult questions. On one-side, the case of an independent workload forces you to take responsibility in time management and diligence. But the application of a subject of interest in the real world may reveal to you of challenges and questions previously unseen. Is this really the path of career I want to choose? Is this process really the 'right one'? Doing this Capstone has opened my eyes to the previously tossed-aside possibilities. I was so committed to maths and physics due to various influences, that I never bothered with the humanities and social sciences.
  While this realization is scary, it is also an opportunity. Through this project I may be able to identify myself in the way that I can faithfully commit to STEM major in college and career. Or it would allow me to find my way in other fields that suit me better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the one trait that you believe to be the most crucial to your success? How has failure been part of your learning?

Project Summary

What are your plans for working on your Capstone during Spring Break?